RAW Digital Training are running more Digital Marketing Skills Courses for unemployed 16-24 year olds, including new Games Design and Website Creation courses!
Whether you’re looking for a career in ICT, need to give your CV a boost or want to set up your own business, these DurhamWorks Digital Marketing Skills courses will teach you all you need to know.
What Will I Learn?
Digital Marketing and Social Media Skills Course
This 4 day introductory course covers everything from using social media for business and digital marketing, to creating effective logos and designs, and how to use digital technology to search for jobs.
At the end of the course, you’ll have created a portfolio of work to show off to potential employers.
RAW Digital Training will then work with you to choose your next step, whether that’s moving into a digital marketing, admin, or IT traineeship or apprenticeship, a job or work placement.
NEW: Website Creation Course
This 4 day course, delivered by a Google trainer, will teach you how websites work for businesses and organisations. You’ll use a laptop and start from creating a logo and visuals right through to building your own website, knowing how to edit it, add on plugins and Ecommerce features.
NEW: Games Design & Development 5 day course
Learners will get to design and create their very own game from scratch, taught by industry experts. This course is ideal for young people who think programming or games design might be for them. They’ll learn how the industry works locally, as well as how to access careers in the industry, the various routes and methods to get there, and the importance of transferable skills for other tech roles.
NEW: Search Engine Optimisation
Find out how to get found on Google in this 3 day course.
When Are They?
Digital Marketing and Social Media Skills
- Monday 19 - Thursday 22 February 10.00 - 4.00pm at The Dolphin Centre, Darlington, DL1 5RP.
- Monday 5 – Thursday 8 March 10.00 – 4.00pm in Durham City, venue to be confirmed.
- Monday 12 – Thursday 15 March 10.00 – 4.00pm in Peterlee, venue to be confirmed.
- Monday 26 February – Thursday 1 March 10.00am – 4.00pm in Consett, venue to be confirmed.
- Monday 5 – Thursday 8 March 10.00 – 4.00pm at The Dolphin Centre, Darlington, DL1 5RP.
- Monday 12 - Thursday 15 March 10.00am - 4.00pm at Allington House, North Bailey, Durham City, DH1 3ET.
Games Design and Development
- Monday 12 - Friday 16 March 10.00am - 4.00pm at First Point Training, Suite 10, The Cross Gate Centre, Alexandria Crescent, Durham, DH1 4HF.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Monday 19 – Wednesday 21 March 10.00am - 4.00pm in Durham City, venue to be confirmed.
How Do I Find Out More?
If you’re interested in joining a RAW Digital Marketing Skills Course, let us know on the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!