Recent VacanciesView All Vacancies
The DurhamWorks Employment Youth Hubs are your first steps into employment, education or training.
The team are available face to face across the county and can provide you with the following support:
- Help & Guidance if you are unemployed with CV's and Interview preparation,
- Tailored 1-2-1 support with Job Centre Youth Coaches & DurhamWorks Advisors,
- Careers advice and access to job vacancies,
- Support with job search, employability skills & personal assistant,
- Training programmes,
- Sector based work placements and work experience,
- Financial Support through the flexible fund,
- Independent travel training,
- Employer recruitment events.
Find out more about each of our hubs below:
Share this page