Calling all Young Parents aged 16 - 24 years!
The Cornforth Partnership are running a course from the 5th November which will cover a range of topics:
• Paediatric first aid
• CV Building and Interview Techniques
• College Visits and Taster Sessions
• Monthly Visits From Health Visitor
• Healthy Relationships
• Clare’s law & Sarah’s Law
• Career Advice and Support
• Family Photography Session
• Drug and Alcohol Awareness
• Money Management and Budgeting
• Trips/ Days Out
• Whoops Home Safety
The course will run for 20 weeks excluding all school holidays and bank holidays.
The times of the morning course are 10am until 12noon however, some parent and child afternoon sessions will also be available.
Transport, Late breakfast, Lunch and Childcare provided
For more information about the course or to attend, contact Jamie-Lee on 01740 652000 or email email@example.com